- Moorish Castle is a relic of the time the Moors occupied Gibraltar
- The main structure that remains today is known as the Tower of Homage
- The top of the tower held the accommodation quarters and Moorish bath
- The tower dates back to the fourteenth century
- Build as a strategy view point to see any imminent attack via the isthmus and maintain communication with North Africa
Book Your Tour Today
Book your Official Rock Tour by either filling out our contact us form, calling(+350) 58008336 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.